With brand new, unused Nixie tubes that were rescued from exile in long abandoned basements in Eastern Europe, The Vintage Nixie Tube Clock imparts a warm glow from within its beautiful, handmade, Art Deco enclosure. Each clock casing takes over 30 hours to create and a lifetime to admire. This Vintage Nixie Clock is handcrafted using new old-stock tubes. These Nixie tubes are at least 30 years old, have never been used before and come from the former Soviet Union. Old school technology combined with an art deco style in a fine wooden enclosure. Bring to your home a piece of history with The Vintage Nixie Clock and its Cold War era components. The soft and warm glow of the Nixie tubes makes it perfect to use it in your bedroom. It won’t disturb your sleep. We guarantee the Vintage Nixie Tube Clock to be free of material imperfections, and will replace any tubes that fail in the first two years after your purchase. Nixie tubes are known to last for decades, and ours operate in a range far below their peak, this ensures you will enjoy them for a long time. Dimensions: 7.8″ width x 4.5″ height x 3.8″depth Weight: 2.2 lbs What is in the box? ༶ Nuvitron´s Vintage Nixie Clock ༶ Power Adapter ༶ User’s manual
- UPDATED MODEL 2018: The newer Nuvitron Vintage Nixie Tube Clock includes an easy to program alarm function, LED´s backlight in the tubes as a configuration assistance and decoration and now the tubes are easily swappable if required due to its new copper socket pins
- HANDMADE – A team of artisans spent at least 30 hours cutting, sanding, assembling and finishing each Nixie tube clock. We used linseed oil to nourish the wood.
- 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING – Nixie tubes technology was developed during the Cold War era in the former Soviet Union. Enjoy the warm orange glow of this 30 years old vintage development.
- CONVERSATION PIECE – The Art Deco wooden enclosure of this Nixie Clock
- PASS IT TO THE NEXT GENERATION – A random number sequence has been programmed into the clock to extend the Nixie tubes lifespan, making sure they work below its operation point – Displays time in 12/24 hours mode – This assembled Nixie Tube Clock includes a power adapter that works with 110/220V @ 50/60Hz