The Norristown Wall Clock by Howard Miller is finished in Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- This wall clock’s dial offers etched, nickel finished corner ornaments and center disc, silver chapter ring with black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and fixed black moon phase.
- Spun nickel pendulum bob with brushed nickel lyre complement the dial.
- Case features carved upper columns and pediment ornament.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 29″ (74 cm)
- Width 13″ (33 cm)
- Depth 6″ (15 cm)