This is a rustic tan and white clock that looks like as if it is on printed on old plank wood. Our clock faces are PRINTED on a SOLID piece of MDF. It comes in multiple sizes: (10?, 12?, 15?, 18?, 24?, 30?, 36?, 48?). Our clocks are PRINTED on a SOLID piece (not multiple pieces) of 1/2 ” MDF wood. The ink is engineered to retain its bright, crisp colors for a long time. If you are having problems with your mechanism, you don’t have to send the entire clock back. We replace the mechanism not the entire clock. After 1 year we will only charge shipping and handling for the replacement.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back. (The warranty is through us not Amazon).
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/” MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED-NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.