Type: Wall Clock
Time Display: Analog
Materials: Wood, Metal
Dimension (inch): 32*14*3
Net Weight (lb): 6
- Feature:LAREGE size, Pendulum; Time Display:Analog; Materials:Wood
- This wall clock is with a antique look. It matches vintage lights & mahogany furniture perfectly.
- The pendulum is a Unique Feature. It swings nonstop. It is very quiet and makes no sound at all.
- The Most important design is that there are 2 batteries: 1 is for the clock hands and 1 is for the pendulum. So if the pendulum swing makes you feel dizzy, you can take that battery out to stop the move, which is considerate to people with special needs.
- Pendulum Not working???–>1, At the back of the clock, please turn right of the rod that connecting the pendulum, so that the rod comes out of the slot.(see image 6). 2,put TWO AA batteries: one is for the clock hands and another is for the pendulum.3, It’s better to give the Pendulum a PUSH according to the direction it moves to start the pendulum, so that the pendulum will move with the power of battery and the inertia.