This Savannah Botanical Society VI Wall Clock by Howard Miller pays tribute to the Savannah Botanical Society, founded in 1913 by a handful of women whose plantation days were imbued with a sense of color, texture, fragrance. Beautiful antique dials are carefully mounted on laser-cut .25” thick panel bases featuring antique black hands. Quartz movement requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- WALL CLOCK: This clock pays tribute to the Savannah Botanical Society, founded in 1913 by a handful of women whose days were imbued with sense of color, texture and fragrance in an era marked by grace, truth and simple pleasures including flowers.
- DURABLE: This indoor rustic clock is created to last. It has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household and compliment home decor. Display it to compliment your home décor in the kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY: Easily tell time with an antiqued pendulum, beautiful antique dial mounted on laser-cut panel base and black hands. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DIMENSIONS: The diameter of this clock is 13 inches (33 cm) with a height of 18.5 inches (47 cm), and a depth of 1.75 (4 cm). It is powered by quartz movement and requires two AA sized batteries (not included). Made in the USA.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.