Our stylized Steampunk gear clock commands attention on your wall like a mechanized fantasy. Bold Roman numerals, multi-sized gears, and even a globe all dance across the surface of this fashionably industrial clock that boasts a highly raised relief. With enough depth and dimension to make it a focal point anywhere, this distinctive Steampunk timepiece designed by Alberto Battani belies its utility with two stylish hands and smart, quality quartz movements. Cast in designer resin and hand-painted, it accepts your AA battery. 21Â½”Wx2Â½”Dx25″H. 18 lbs.
- INSPIRED BY DA VINCI’S AGE – Straight out of a Steampunk fantasy, this industrial gear clock is an unusual design melting form and function into one sculptural work of art that makes a fun house clock and cool conversation piece
- DESIGNED BY ALBERTO BATANI – Taking personal inspiration from astronomical pieces, grandfather mantel clocks, German cuckoo clocks, and an atomic countdown machine, artist Batani created this old fashioned wall clock with modern quartz movement
- HIGH-QUALITY ANALOG CLOCK – Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with durable designer resin, our unique 3D sculpted mechanical design includes moving metal hands, roman numeral numbers, and a rustic faux globe compass and gears
- DESIGN TOSCANO HOME DECOR – Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this vintage clock design suits many tastes and decorative trends: an industrial farmhouse kitchen, a contemporary steam punk living room, a retro railroad kids bedroom or adventure travel theme bathroom walls
- Our antique style clockwork measures 21.5″Wx2.5″Dx25″H. 18 lbs. and includes modern quartz movement mechanism which accepts your one AA battery (not included)