This Humphrey Mantel Clock by Howard Miller is a Tambour-style mantel clock featuring a distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Black Roman numerals, spade hands, and a convex glass crystal to stand out over the aged dial to easily tell time. It has a Hampton Cherry finish and is battery operated to be a great decoration for any home.
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title â€œWorldâ€™s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturerâ€� in the 1960s, to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any dÃ©cor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isnâ€™t an easy one to emulate. But itâ€™s the only way we know of doing business.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- MANTEL CLOCK: This Humphrey Mantel Clock features a distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to complement your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
- DURABLE: This indoor rustic clock is created to last. It has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Place it above your fireplace in the living room for a classic decorative accent piece.
- HIGH QUALITY: The vintage wooden design shows traditional roman numerals, with IIII instead of IV, to become a home essential. Easily tell time with the black Roman numerals, spade hands, and a convex glass crystal to stand out over the aged dial.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 8.25 inches (21 cm), with a width of 13.75 inches (35 cm) and a depth of 3 inches (8 cm). It is powered by quartz movement and requires one AA sized battery (not included). The felt bottom will protect your desk or tabletop.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.